You are here: Home What You Can Do Now Temporary Drop-Off Locations

Drop-Off Locations

Find out where you can take back unwanted medicines in Washington State.

How can I dispose of my unwanted and expired medicines?


Ongoing Take-Back Programs
For the safety of our kids, families and environment, some law enforcement offices and pharmacies are collecting unwanted medicines from residents.. Check here to find a take-back location near you.

What to do when you return your medicines

  • Check the What Can You Take Back list to see which items are accepted.
  • Leave medicines in their original containers and, if you wish, mark out any personal information.
  • Most law enforcement offices listed here can accept all medicines, including controlled substances.
  • Additional options - If you cannot find a convenient location in your county, check here for what you can do.

Find Location By

Filter location results by county.
- Or -
Filter location results by city.
- Or -
Filter location results by zip code.

Locations Found:

Pullman Police Department

260 SE Kamiaken St, Pullman WA 99163 - Whitman County 7 days a week/24 hours a day No used injectables Accepts controlled substances
© 2010